Little Penguin Quilts Through the Year

Little Penguin Quilts Through the Year

Monday, July 28, 2014

A New Favorite

Right now,  I am definitely affected by Quilter's ADD!  I have multiple projects to work on, but I just needed to start a new one.  So, I found this stack of fabric:


And turned it into this:


Yes, it is a Noodlehead 241 Tote!  And I love it!  I had been wanting to make one ever since I first saw the pattern, probably a year ago.  It turned out to be pretty straightforward to put together, with clear directions, and I didn't make too many mistakes.  Just a few places where my seam ripper was needed!  I even installed a magnetic snap, which was easy as can be.  It is the perfect size to tote around what I need on a daily basis.



So glad I gave it a try!

3 comments:

Joanna @ Riddle and {Whimsy} said...

I love that dotty accent fabric!! I haven't made a bag yet; seems scary :o

Catrin Lewis said...

I made my first 241 this week too! (Still haven't blogged it yet though) can't say that mine is as good as yours though - love the spots :0)

Anonymous said...

What a great bag! I love the side accents.